Thursday, March 10, 2005

March 10, 1990 - The Heirs were born! - Alpha Phi Alpha

Since this is my first post on my blog, I thought it would be right to honor my line brothers. I crossed the burning sands into Alpha Land on this date 15 years ago. There were 16 of us that made it. Since then we have all graduated from college, went on to be successful in our own careers.

On this day, March 10, I proclaim it - The Heirs of Hermakis Day !!


Spring 1990
The Heirs of Hermakis
Alias The 16 N.N.O.D.S.

Dean: Jaret C. Riddick
Asst. Deans: William A. Green III, Darrell Arnold
Dean of Hell: Alonza Robertson

1. R. Timothy Gibbs
2. Charles Graham
3. L. Stephen Vaughn
4. Richard Chiles
5. Brian A. Jackson
6. Rickey Green
7. Darrius Gourdine
8. Mareco Edwards
9. Ronald D. Sullivan
10. Scott Edwards
11. Carl Martin
12. Jolm Adams
13. Darnell Van Rensalier
14. Keith Perry
15. Cliff A. Floyd
16. Arnold Jolivet

No comments: