Sunday, September 23, 2007

BCFX Road Tour - The Down East Classic Xperience

Whew, this roud tour must be wearing on me. I forgot to post the NSU report yesterday. But now that I am refreshed, just wanted to update my blog with the report from the doen east classic. First let mr tip my hat to both Shaw and ECSU on a hard fought game. Between the rain and sending the game to overtime, it was an exciting game. Now on to the game demo experience in the game. It was a good time had by all. The alumni, faculty, students, band members and band staff (including shaw, ecsu, and 2-3 high school bands), Rocky Mount Athletic Complex staff, and everyone else all had a great time playing the demo.

Next stops next week - St. Aug, NCCU, Fayetteville State, Clark Atlanta, Atlanta Football Classic - FAMU vs. Tenn St.

No comments: